Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Back to Blog Town Strolling

#outfit #look #style #casual #boho #sporty

#outfit #look #style #casual #boho #sporty

#architecture #garden #mediterranean #yellow #vintage #fountain

#townstrolling #flowersshop #flowers #colorful #yellow #Sanktpoelten






Hi, everyone, how are you? Hope you are all good. I am back to blog. Things had happened. Like always. Some of them have change my lifestyle and perspektives.

Here some photos in Sankt Poelten. I had town strolling after took care of my inflammed legs. I've been living in running shoes with orthopedic custom soles which won't fit in some of my other shoes. How cool is that! I kind of liking that way of walking since. But maybe that's all i can tell you right now. I let you judge the rest by the pictures.

What I wore:
Shoes Asics
Backpack Kipling
Sunnies Claire's
Drawstring pants
Stripes tank
Cropped cottong cardigan Mango


PS: I have posted what I wore in my Chictopia account and i am active in Instagram. Link below. :)

As always, have super inspiring week!
 xo, Chacha



4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and you looking beautiful as always!
    .... Love the glasses btw:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Followed your blog! Hope you have a look at mine too, you can win a voucher of $30 of Chicnova!!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...