|A week in LdiR Moka slippers sneak peek collage. Read the full review and a bunch of photos and looks on my blog or you can also take a look at LdiR facebook page here.|
Hi everyone! Today you get photos, outfit and review in one post!
It's been a week and so far I'm happy with my Moka moccasins slippers (moccaslippers) from LdiR (L'Artigianno di Riccione). I'm in love with them already! Not only because I am a tester but because I really want to wear them! I've worn these lovelies everytime and everywhere I went. For strolling around town, along country roads and even a little hiking trough the woods! Slip my feet into them and go. Super easy chic!
During this week along with walking my feet out there in the hot hot summer I've taken photos of beautiful things (and some bloopers photos of me haha) to share with you. The plan is...one post at a time start with this one; strolling around our neighbourhood :).
|Chachamisu easy outfit today is fuchsia top, petrol croc embossed vintage bag, beige Mango light pants and ivory LdiR Moka moccasin slippers. You can't see my black and white nails and black and white ring, can you?|
|Chachamisu: trying to ask a cat to look at camera but seemed like he didn't want to.|
|Chachamisu wearing lovely ivory and silver LdiR moccasins slippers and fuchsia hydrangeas. My kinda summer!|
Moccs and hydrangeas made my hot summer day! It's actually next outfit photo but I love this photo so much that I can't resist to share to you now and it fits with other hydrangeas and color theme here. I can show this photo again later hehehe. Also on my instagram already. I am redundant like that for lovely thing. :-) I have more, scrollllll.
|Beautiful flowers, my fave flowers lately. Hydrangeas pink to purple|
|Hydrangeas from green, white will turn into fuchsia pink and purple|
|Hydrangeas in full bloom!|
|A blooper pic matching the hydrangea flowers with my outfit :).|
It's the season of hydrangea flowers to bloom whose colors happened to match my outfit! From white and green their colors turned into fuchsia to bluish purple. Very pretty flowers! I think fuchsia matchs my ivory LdiR moccaslippers with silver details too, does it?
|Two colors cat|
|A typical place for cat in my small town to take a nap is on a fench wall. Somehow it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.|
Cats were like everywhere in our neighbourhood and some of them were enjoying their lazy summer time. There was even a tiger on my husband's tee....seeee. It's one of tees he bought in Bangkok, 5 colors and this is the orange one i'd like to borrow cause i like the graphic. Orange tiger....rrrgh :)
|Actually, this frame in the garden would be a cooler if we can see a more special view trough it like a framed painting.|
|Such a pretty house. There are a lot of pretty houses here :)|
|Just walk a little bit more and we got there in country side with fields.|
|Chachamisu's blooper pic but with beautiful castle and wooden barn on the back.|
So it was easy strolling with lovely encounters, lovely colors and of course lovely moccasin slippers. I love them already! Take a look at how my LdiR Moka moccaslippers have treated me.
Comfort and fitting.
- The moccaslippers are very light and comfortable. The suede leather material is soft, nice feeling on the skin. Note that they have no inner lining.
- One issue is when I was wearing trough the wood or country road where the pathway is uneven and gravelly, my heels often slipped sidewards. My feet are okay though, that is the most important thing. I personally think, if I wore one size smaller, the shoes would fit and hold my feet better then my heels would not slip. On the bright side, I probably can wear them in cooler weather like early autumn or spring with thick socks and still my feet fit in. I have also tried pulling out the suede lace to get more tight. Now I just realize what these lace/strings use for. I saw a lot of slippers design with around lace like but I thought it's only decoration.
Durability and look.
- For a handmade moccasin, they are very durable (in a week test trough various road or surface characters). The suede has no scratch mark. The details, stitches, glues (even the open sole part one i talked about in the first review), studs, fringe, espadrilles jutes, all are still completely on place. Note that I have sprayed a light protection coat on the suede so they are more dirt proof and water repelling.
|These are how the look after a week had been worn almost everyday in various surface and road conditions.|
- Well, the dirt are still visible on the ivory color suede easily. My fault that I put inserts on inner backs and their adhesive made black dirt stain you may notice on the left photo above.
- The soles are also still very good. I just stepped on gummy when I was in next city. Yuck, I hate it when it happens! There are a lot of them all over the city. The gummy dirt became black and I can't remove it.
- The style ...oh the style I love it. These handmade moccasin slippers go with bohemian, free spirited look, eclectic, vintage, even simple outfit and they can work as statement.
Okay, guys, these are a week review and one of strolling moments I had last week. Next i will share you more photographs or different looks from the other strolling moments.
I have shared my reviews on LdiR's facebook page (1st review, 2nd review) and they are too in instagram. If you are even curious with their shoes (LdiR boots and sneakers look gorgeous!) I would be very happy to tell you their online shop here. Mine are Moka slippers in ivory (LdiR Moka Avorio) here. Perhaps you want to give a thumb up like or just check them out, I would be very thankful! Anyway, thank you for reading this post!
I wish you a super inspiring week. See you!