Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

RANDOM POSTS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ottenstein 2 - Sunflare

Once upon a time in Ottenstein, Austria....
We had beautiful sunflare.





Anyway.....across ocean to Indonesia, we always peacefully celebrate and have holiday in every religion's holly day. Tomorrow is Idul Fitri, so I say Happy Idul Fitri and let us forgive eachother and fill our heart with love. :) Actually I miss my family and my hometown ( and food!nyummmm.... ) more than you can imagine....I hope there is blessed with beautiful sunflare as well. ( be save, please ).

3 comments:

  1. Lovely:)Thankyou Wida. and actually it was too hot for skin.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou! By the way, it would be easier for me to get back to you if you leave your URL in HTML tag. :) See you!

Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...