Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

RANDOM POSTS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall in Flares - Chacha









Some are still greeny....but i love the mixed colors with green. I love the sunflare washed my face, spotted the back of the leaves made them glowing like lantern. How are your fall colors, how is your fall sunflare?

I just came home from Foto & Adventure Exhibition, watched tons of diashows, I had travelled around the world with! So I'm going to have a rest now, i've been dizzy ( i had forgotten my head problem, oh oh ...)

Wish you all beautiful colors and sunflare of fall! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. aaaah the beauty of fall!!! i stumbled your blog somewhere and your photos caught my attention. i love those vintage shots. i love it...

    follow each other? i would love that...

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks for visiting my blog back... and i just followed your blog. i'm a fan of bloggers who love to take beautiful photos. i hope you follow me back...

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics and you're so pretty :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look and pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou! By the way, it would be easier for me to get back to you if you leave your URL in HTML tag. :) See you!

Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...