Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

RANDOM POSTS

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tulln Flea Market Discoveries


Vintage....


Swarovsky....


Bakelite telephone...


Hut kitchen


I like the graphic on this plate. Reminds me of my Pippy Langstrump (Longstocking) book illustration.


Treasures....

Winter! Have you been starting to look for gifts? I visited big flea market in Tulln . Pretty plenty of pretty discoveries. I had been looking for winter boots and black warm gloves for weeks (and dreaming since years:)) when i found them there, in leather! And clean, very good condition. My long time searching is over. Fiuuhh ....But a bit strange since i didn't take pics of those treasures. Maybe next time when i wear them. But instead, i had snapped some of another amazing treasures. Vintage items were amazing. That place was really entertaining my hunger of inspirations. I still have hidden items that I'll post another time too.
I just finished my German B1 exam. Es war eine Katasthrophe! I was extreme nervous. Do you know how bad it could be? Now I'm pretty anxious with the result. After that Prüfung i was like stunned and hangover. But anyway thank you for all best wishes:). If i pass, it would be my wonderful gift!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These discoveries are so nice...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shop has its own version in our place named Gift Shop where I usually buy gifts for holidays! Great finds!

    xo Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i envy you so much! i wish i could visit a place like the Tulln Flea Market. I'm a fan of vintage stuff especially old phones and ballerinas...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou! By the way, it would be easier for me to get back to you if you leave your URL in HTML tag. :) See you!

Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...