Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

RANDOM POSTS

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Color Theme: Creamy Beige

Once upon a time...


We went to Tulln and I saw this creamy bike when I sat on a wooden bench.


 In Schönbrunn palace Vienna, I found a creamy guard post left empty.


Then still in Vienna, I met ...I don't know, looked like Zeus? Amazing sculpture that I saw them emotionally alive.


Once I couldn't sleep and nervous so I took a walk trough an alley in the night and spotted creamy grass.



Back in Tulln I love this corner where a creamy building looked like a little piece of a castle.


Many kilometers away we had a road trip and passed trough below a creamy bridge.

That's our color exploration today post, now I want to eat a crunchy creamy Austrian wafer Männer and aspire creamy vintage dress of Audrey Hepburn. Crunch...crunch...wish you have a super inspiring day!

Warm hugs,
Chachamisu


7 comments:

  1. wow such beautiful photos
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this really makes me want to visit Vienna. Even though I'm in Australia I have seen a fair bit of Europe having lived in Ireland, but missed out on that destination. Wow, your photography is beautiful, I just love the hues and the light :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Australia and Austria sound similar, some people mix them up in my homeland (Indonesia) :). I've never been in Australia nor Ireland, oh I wish someday...and I wish you could come here soon! I am happy you like my photos, it such made my day. Thank you so much, Meg:).

      Delete
  3. that creamy bike is so dreamy! I want oneee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i am sure it would motivate me to go biking more often, plus bakery and flowers:). I hope you get one! Thanks, Carolina.

      Delete
  4. Great! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou! By the way, it would be easier for me to get back to you if you leave your URL in HTML tag. :) See you!

Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...