Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, Welcome :)

 So you're here? Welcome! I continue to post here from now on. My previous photo and poet blog  picontagious still in it's old address with my old posts while I'm still managing everything due to my migration. I have had brain storming since stone age and i have finally choosen a door and made a jump in, horrrey! It would be still my photography and poetry but just about few drops more! Plus, I'm more comfortable under a title with my nickname. In case you are interested so why don't you join my journey. In case you are expert feel free to judge and please advice. Oh, thankyou so much, your company colors me. 

Get inspired:)
Chachamisu

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...