Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Highland, Mountain Hut, Pashmina and Sport Legging





What to bring when i was on the mountain?
My pashmina.
It is warm, multipurpose, and fly beautifully when the wind blows. 
Mine is synthetic fabric, not fine cashmere. It is light and dry fast.
Above I also wore:
polyamide (nylon) armless turtleneck with zipper up as base
polyester thin long arm shirt
polyester sport legging
cheap nylon socks.
Salomon shoes with gore-tex material.

If I just stay in the hut, cotton is still the most comfortable to my skin. But cotton takes forever to dry. When I sweat and stay wet, I could have hypothermia. It is also stink easily and feel sticky. I have to wear dry fast, easy layer, easy to carry, and easy to clean.

The location:
I was in Arthur von Schmidhaus (more info here ) hut 2.281 m above the sea, beside a beautiful lake Dösener See , you can see on second photo  Säulek summit, all in Hohe Tauern National Park, Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...