Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Horses... and a Blogger Award






It was a cold day in one of our trip. Foggy made dreamy. Horses a little bit short. Are they ponies? I like the dark brown with golden blond hair. Or the one with platinum color on its back.  They brought me to imagination of a fable fairy tale, as they interacted each other like they have these human emotion. Such a happy neighbourhood. Even they are not wild free. Do you like horse riding?

--------xoxo-------




Hurray! Sweet and talented Cherry from A Day with Me blog just give me this blog award. Thank you Cherry! I'm so honored. Her blog is such nice to read like visiting your best friend.

1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG : Walk On by U2 (it's only one of favorites:), it has been helping me trough my hardest time in life)

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT : Tiramisu, like this blog name was inspired from.
3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF : cranky
4. WHEN I'M UPSET : crying

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET: I like animals ( minus rat, creepy bugs and mosquito ) but taking care of them just doesn't work. Definetely not my talent.I have no talent at all

6. BLACK OR WHITE: both

7. BIGGEST FEAR:  ill or death of somebody i love
8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:  Potato couch :). Moody.. (it's not fun, I know)

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION ? None, it's close when something in the right place and the right time.

10. GUILTY PLEASURE: shopping and keeping junks that i consider to be pretty or i believe that it will be useful someday. I build a castle of junks here.

SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

( u could read my about page here)



Okay, after writing this post so hard,  i wonder, am I such a potato couch weirdo? :)

I GIVE THIS AWARD TO

Bunny of  Bunny Hope
Anita of Anita Putri

They such talented bloggers.  I hope you have time to stop by at their blogs too and enjoy as much as i do.

I have told Cherry how sorry I am that i couldn't complete all the rules, like... to pass this in ten blogs and tell them in comment or e-mail. I even first thought that i couldn't finish this long writing. But I really appreciate this award. I want you to know that I do love hundreds of blogs that i follow and they are such inspirations and visit them as often as i can!

RULES:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below (I think it means questions above)
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email ( I'm sorry, put only two doesn't mean i forget other blogs).
4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

Keep inspiring and be inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/1/12 07:02

    no it's okay dear haha... i broke the rules too. sent the award to many and not just 10 haha. enjoyed reading this. great to know a little bit more of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose me! Thank you so much, I am so happy. I don't know about anyone else but when someone chooses me as the person the award is given too, I feel so happy It makes me feel so wonderful. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love horses♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...