Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some Green Windows and Door





Somehow, green in the mood like this reminds me of movie Great Expectation. I love that movie. And i love what i have found here in my snapping walk. I found it casual, or shabby, or country, vintage as well, homy and even romantic.

On 21 September, it was officially Autumn. So enjoy autumn everyone! In the place i live, it is still green and hot, and cold in the night till early morning. Make me sick oftenly. But i can't wait to find a perfect coat, a perfect leather boot, and a perfect wrap, that match the colors of falling leaves and warm spices.

I am busy learning German now, i will have my exam on 8 Oktober. So wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. kayak di kauman jaman dulu ndil =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, everyone. it is very motivated:) @amreta: oyaaa, itu yg saya suka, sayang ya d kauman sudah bnyak yg 'dimodernkan'. i miss our old home

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...